PizzaRev® is a fast-casual concept featuring a distinctive Craft Your Own® pizza assembly process.
Guests are empowered to fully customize a personal 11” pizza, with any of our 30+ artisanal ingredients, for one price.
Homemade dough options, flavorful sauces, all-natural cheeses, and locally sourced veggies where available, everything is on display at PizzaRev and assembled right before your eyes.
The pizzas are then fired in a 900-degree, stone-bed oven, producing a thin and crispy Roman-style pizza in just three minutes.
Our mission is to Be Revolutionary, one pizza at a time.
WHY JOIN THE REV-OLUTION?
PizzaRev is well positioned in the fast-casual segment, the strongest restaurant category seeing double-digit growth for the last few years. With more than 45 open locations and another 200+ under development across the U.S. and Mexico, PizzaRev intends to double its footprint each year. We seek to partner with multi-unit franchise operators who share our food-forward mission and commitment to giving back to the communities we serve.
If you’re an experienced restaurateur (sorry, we’re a bit picky about who we bring in the family) and you’re able to meet us in SoCal – we’d like to show you how the build-your-own pizza franchise can energize your restaurant portfolio. We’re committed to maintaining healthy and strategic growth, and that means partnering with franchisees who are:
Embedded in the communities and have experience developing restaurants
Multi-unit operators and have the right infrastructure and capital to build out their respective markets
Presenting 300K liquidity and 750K net worth per restaurant*
*Can vary based upon landlord requirements
share our passion for revolutionizing how America eats pizza
TRADE AREA (*MAJOR MARKET)
- Demographic: 1 Mile
- Population: 15,000 - 20,000+
- Daytime Population: 5,000 - 10,000+
- Median HH Income: $55,000 - $60,000+
- Household Size: < 3.0 - 3.5
- *Smaller market demographics will be evaluated on a case by case basis
- Centers with Fast Casual Clusters
- Shopping Centers (end-caps & pads)
- Lifestyle Centers
- Entertainment Centers
- Mixed Use Projects
(retail, residential, office)
- University Adjacent
- Medical Facility Adjacent
- HVAC: Suitable for restaurant with kitchen
- Gas: 2 inch line must be available to the premises and 800,000 BTU’s needed for the oven
- Natural Gas: 1000MBH natural gas service with all delivery pressure of 7” water column
- Electrical: 400 amps service available to premises
- Water & Sewer: 1-1/2 inch water and 4 inch sewer service to premises
- Co-tenancy: Outperforming system averages
- Store Width: 28 feet minimum
- Parking: Adequate for restaurant use
- Visibility: Unrestricted from primary access
- Traffic: 20,000 per day average
- Signage & Monument: Equivalent to neighbors
- Zoning: To accommodate beer and wine
- 1,800 to 3,000 square feet
- 60+ Seats
- Prefer Exclusive Patio (where feasible)
What are the restaurant franchise fees?
- Initial Fee (includes development fee): 1st store $30,000
(includes training fee)
- $25,000 subsequent
- Royalty: 5% of revenues
- Production Fee: 1%