Giving back to the communities we call home is important to us. One way we do this is through the PizzaRev fundraising program. We enjoy working with schools, charities, sports leagues and other organizations that make a positive impact on the lives of others. PizzaRev restaurants raise thousands of dollars each week for a wide variety of causes. A few examples include helping at risk children overcome difficult circumstances in life, assisting schools in funding extracurricular programs and helping find homes for homeless or abandoned animals.
There are a variety of ways your organization can work with us! You can host a fundraiser night at PizzaRev, partner with us for event sponsorship or inquire about donations for an upcoming raffle or auction. Interested in fundraising for a cause you care about, or for your school or sports league? Here’s how our fundraisers work:
- The first step is to fill out our fundraiser inquiry form found here.
- A PizzaRev Fundraiser Representative will be in touch to confirm a date for your fundraiser.
- Once your fundraiser date is confirmed, we will send you completed flyer artwork with all your event details to promote your event! While you are busy getting the word out to your network, we will help with your promotional efforts by sharing the details of your fundraiser to our Facebook page.
- On the day of your event, anyone who brings in your flyer or even simply mentions your organization at the cash register will have his or her receipt included in the donation pool.
- Your fundraiser will be an all-day event, and both dine-in and take-out purchases are valid for inclusion in the total fundraiser tally.
- PizzaRev will donate 20% of the total proceeds from your attendees back to your organization! You will receive a check with your proceeds within three weeks of your event date.
We’re excited about hearing from you and working together to help make our communities stronger. Let’s raise some dough!