We have great news for our custom hot sauce fans. Typically just found at our ‘Rev It Up’ counter, our custom hot sauces are now available for purchase! Along with taking your custom personal pizza to-go, you can now top it off with your favorite custom hot sauce in the comfort of your own home.
“Since we unveiled our line of custom hot sauces our guests have inquired about purchasing them,” said Nicholas Eckerman, co-founder and co-CEO of PizzaRev. “We’re excited to finally offer our guests the opportunity to bring home their favorite sauces, and our three pack makes the perfect gift for hot sauce lovers.”
If you’re looking for a great gift or just a way to turn up the heat at home, purchase one of our Gift Packs of three hot sauces for $12.99 or a single bottle for $4.99.
Our nine custom hot sauces:
- Ghost Pepper – By far the spiciest PizzaRev sauce, perfect for guests looking for haunting heat. (Scoville Heat Units: 855,000 – 1,000,000)
- Garlic Habanero – This fan favorite features the perfect blend of garlic and aged red habaneros. (Scoville Heat Units: 200,000 – 350,000)
- Habanero – A smooth combination of aged red Tabasco and habanero peppers offers medium heat. (Scoville Heat Units: 100,000 – 250,000)
- Cayenne Pepper – Louisiana style hot sauce with a bite that complements any pizza, adding mild to medium heat. (Scoville Heat Units: 15,000 – 30,000)
- Chipotle – This classic features the bold and smoky flavor of the chipotle pepper. (Scoville Heat Units: 12,000 – 30,000)
- Jalapeno – A burst of flavor with smooth peppery notes and delicate heat. Lower in sodium than most jalapeno sauces. (Scoville Heat Units: 8,000 – 23,000)
- Datil Pepper – Sweet and spicy, this sauce features the distinct flavor of the datil pepper without the extreme heat. (Scoville Heat Units: 5,000 – 8,000)
- Mango Scotch Bonney – Light mango and citrus undertones complement the complex kick of this Caribbean inspired sauce. (Scoville Heat Units: 2,500 – 8,000)
- Peach Vidalia – Zesty and sweet, this rich sauce packs a flavor punch. (Scoville Heat Units: 1,000)